Are you driven by achieving goals and advancing your career?
Are you interested in working for an innovative company with a laser focus on finding and developing talented sales professionals?
We are looking for the best talent in the market to join our Business Development Team, where you will contribute immediately to organizational success while you fast-track your way to an Account Executive role.
Candidates who are accepted into the program will experience an intensive and exciting training curriculum, which will build and solidify your sales skills foundation through direct market interaction and mentorship from seasoned sales professionals. As you achieve your goals, you will advance along our well-established career path, honing your craft through various inside sales positions.
- Identify and qualify prospective customers and key decision makers
- Secure introductory business meetings through cold-calling, personal email, and inbound/outbound lead-generation campaigns
- Establish the differentiated value of Infosoft Group’s offerings with senior executives
- Partner closely with Account Executives to open doors in key accounts, manage sales pipelines, and drive urgency in sales processes
- Bachelor's degree preferred. In lieu of degree, will consider those with a minimum of 1 year of sales experience (B2B preferred).
- Excellent communication, written and verbal skills
- Self-starter and team player, with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and competitive environment
- Excellent problem-solving, time management, and written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with CRM systems or enterprise technologies a plus
- Technology savvy and quick to adopt new sales tools and processes
What we have to offer
- Outstanding benefits including comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) match
- Casual dress policy
- Flexible work schedules and generous PTO policy
- Free catered lunch on Thursdays, fruit Tuesdays, and complimentary coffee, tea & soda
- Onsite fitness center
- Unmatched opportunity for career growth
- In-house training classes and tuition reimbursement
LJN is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Encouraging Diversity and Inclusion is a core value – we celebrate and embrace our differences. Everyone is welcome and deserves an opportunity.